StarCraft® II

Q: How to change the cycle hatcheries hotkey

..in the new patch 1.2.

I know the patch is new, but has someone by any chance managed to change the hotkey for cycle hatcheries (Backspace)? 'W' for warpgates is there, as well as everything else. I just can't seem to find 'backspace' :/

thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
I think that key is in the "Globals" or something... its lumped together with "Space" (last event), and " ` " (Voice activation).

Sorry about the vagueness, but i forgot the name, but I did notice it during the brief browse-thru of this new feature
Reply Quote
I'm pretty sure I found it under "camera" or something, then just look for whatever backspace is bound to.

EDIT: Better yet, if you still can't find it, bind something else to backspace, and then click the button that lets you set a new hotkey for what backspace was originally bound to.
Edited by Blarghgh on 1/12/2011 10:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
Seen it! thanks heaps.

It's in Camera > right below Drag Scroll, it's called Base Camera haha. now I feel stupid. Thanks again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]