StarCraft® II

How to authorize game client of starcraft 2?

How to authorize game client of starcraft 2 to play offline ,thank you
When I want to play the offline game,it's shown a massage saying that : connet to battle.net to authorize the game client.
I have done it once in one computer and want to do the same in another computer, It faills , my god, The first computer works however it is so lag I can not play because of the poor display card . The 2nd one doesn't as I forget the way how to make it work.
What can I do?
Help! help! help!
Thank you!!!
Edited by Raymond on 7/29/2010 9:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
the message tells you what you need to do
Reply Quote
"the message tells you what you need to do"
it says connect to battle.net to authorize the game client?? thats it. i guess what raymond here (and me) is trying to ask is how do you authorize the game client?
Reply Quote
It's a pretty massive technical problem that lots of folks (including me) are having.

My game client was "authorized" at home, then when I tried playing on another network, my university, all of a sudden I was no longer "authorized".
Reply Quote
I had the same problem when i shifted other internet networks... just try logging in at least once or two.. it'll work just fine
Reply Quote
I am having the same issue. I log on fine at home and can even play offline (except when i turn my computer off...so much for the 30 day capability!?). When I go to work (in the Aus outback) and try to log on with satellite it does not allow me to connect, as a result I cannot even play offline. (I am using a dell precision laptop, I am not changing computers at any stage).

If anyone knows how to overcome this it will be appreciated!
Reply Quote
Also having the same problem!!!!!

Works fine at home, but the game on second computer (trying to play at work) just WONT log in!

BLIZZARD! WE NEED HELP!
Reply Quote
I had this problem on the same computer. Not played the game on any other computer. Nothing had changed.
Reply Quote
It's a technical problem that, as far as I know, is being worked on. You have to re-authorise your account every time you start your computer.
Reply Quote
It means you have to login to the battlenet to authorize the game client
I think everytime you restart your pc you lost the authorization priviledge.
I'm not sure
Reply Quote
It means you have to login to the battlenet to authorize the game client
I think everytime you restart your pc you lost the authorization priviledge.
I'm not sure

This seems to be true. If I put my second PC into sleep mode after I login in to B.net I am able to play it in offline mode. However, once I restart it won't allow me to play offline and I need to authorize the client again.

Additionally, I am glad to see that it is not only me that has this problem. I thought I was just "doin' it wrong"...

:)
Reply Quote
No its just that offline play is broken for most people. I can't even access offline play it doesn't authenticate for me.

And Daish, the message tells you to log in and authenticate, but when you do that every single time and it still doesn't work.....
Reply Quote
Same drama here. I only have one laptop, yet it still asks me to authorise my game client which I've already done in the past... I dunno, this is so annoying, I wish they fixed the bloody problem once and for all already.
Reply Quote
Yeah It will probably be months before they acknowledge its a problem and another few months before its fixed then not fixed then another few months before its fixed again.

Welcome to the new Blizzard lol
Reply Quote
This authorization yada yada defeats the purpose of offline play if it requires you to login everytime. :(
When I'm travelling to a place with no Internet connection, I want to be able to play the game which I bought. :(
Reply Quote
Blizzard, please fix this problem. It is very very annoying to those who have paid good money and got such a service.
Reply Quote
this is crap i cant even get mine to authorize on one computer and one network how do i do it
Reply Quote
I have never seen anyone in this thread post ever before 0_o
but anyway, it's really hard to get it to work how it's supposed to offline in my experience. My advice is get constant internet access.
Reply Quote

because the thread itself is two years old la.
Reply Quote

because the thread itself is two years old la.
Haha correct!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]