a. Make sure your PC time/date setting matches the battle.net time/date system.
Sometimes your PC's time/date could be outdated for some reason and if this is the case, the battle.net system blocks your access.
So make sure that both time and date is corresponding with the battle.net system.
You may want to change you time zone, 'Beijing, Chongging, Hong Kong, Urumqi' to 'Kuala Lumpur, Singapore' or to 'Irkutsk, Ulaan Bataar'.
I know that they are on the same time zone but try!
It might work! ;-)
** For Windows XP
You may want to change you time zone, 'Beijing, Chongging, Hong Kong, Urumqi' to
'Kuala Lumpur, Singapore' or to 'Irkutsk, Ulaan Bataar'.
I know that they are on the same time zone but try! It might work! ;-)
If still the problem exist, resync your computer clock.
1. Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Accessories, and then click Command Prompt.
2. Type w32tm /resync, and then press ENTER.
** For Windows Vista / 7
1. Click on your computer clock and click ‘Change date and time settings’
2. Select ‘Internet Time’ tab.
3. Click ‘Change Settings’
4. Make sure that ‘Synchronize with an Internet time server’ is checked
** For Mac
a. To set the date and time manually:
1. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences and click Date & Time.
2. Click the Date & Time button.
3. Deselect the "Set date & time automatically" checkbox if it is selected.
4. Click today's date on the calendar and drag the hands on the clock to the correct time.
You can also set the date and time using the up and down arrows, or by typing over the current date or time.
5. Click Time Zone and follow the onscreen instructions to choose the correct time zone
b. Change your battle.net account e-mail address.
c. Change your password.
**NOTE that when logged in with the new email address, make sure you stay there for about HALF AN HOUR OR SO to make sure Bnet server recognize your profile change and build new data.
Later, you can change it over at your will so for the time being while you're facing this starter pack issue, do try these three tricks please.