Turn Rate: 999.844
|Attributes:||Light - Biological|
- Light infantry that can attack both air and ground targets.
- Well-rounded unit suited for a wide range of combat situations.
- Cheap to produce but fragile. Strong in numbers and when backed up with different units like Marauders, Hellions, Siege Tanks, Medivacs, etc.
- Position them on high ground and choke points whenever possible.
- Can go inside bunkers for protection and a range increase.
- Vulnerable to splash damage from Colossi, Psi Storm, Siege Tanks, etc.
Tech Lab Upgrades
- Combat Shield: Marines gain +10 hit points.
- Stimpacks: Combat stimulants that increase movement and attack speed at the expense of health.
- Place bunkers in key places to stop enemy Marines.
- Hellions are good against Marines.
- Build a few Tanks and use Siege Mode.
- Get Roaches; they are quite hardy and decimate Marines.
- Research Metabolic Boost and surround them in the open with a large group of Zerglings.
- Use other units to draw their fire and send Banelings in from different directions.
- Ultralisks are an excellent counter, as are Brood Lords using terrain to their advantage.
- Attack with a large group of Zealots. Try to surround the Marines. Charge is very useful.
- Build a few Sentries. Use Guardian Shield to protect your warriors, and Force Field to separate enemy troops or block their escape route.
- The Colossus can be devastating against Marines, as can the High Templar’s Psionic Storm ability.