Turn Rate: 999.844
|Attributes:||Light - Biological|
- Very fast raider that can attack ground targets.
- Their Jump Packs allow them to pass over ledges, and also afford them great mobility.
- Can decimate light units.
- Excels at hit-and-run operations, especially against worker lines and slow-moving units.
- A very fragile unit – do not expose to enemy fire.
- Always back up your damaged reapers and make use of the out-of-combat healing ability.
- Their speed and freedom of movement make them great scouts.
- Can go inside bunkers for protection and a range increase.
- Have small pockets of Marauders or Reapers on cliffs where the enemy could gain access to your base. Marauder concussive shells, once researched, have the added benefit of slowing Reapers down.
- Place Tanks in Siege Mode in key positions around your base.
- Build Sensor Towers to detect potential assaults.
- Place your Overlords around your base. Be sure to have vision on all potential access routes.
- Spawn Roaches and burrow a few behind the mineral line.
- Reapers cannot attack air targets; get a few Mutalisks to deal with them.
- While on creep, Zerglings with speed upgrades and Hydralisks can fend off Reapers.
- Build Stalkers and focus fire. Place small groups of these units in areas that are vulnerable to enemy Reaper incursions.
- Construct a few Photon Cannons close to your mineral line.
- Use the High Templar’s Psi Storm ability.
- The Colossus makes short work of Reapers and can even follow them across cliffs.